Pages

7.28.2014

Kids Date

Yesterday I spent some time with Madeleine one-on-one, and I realized that was the first time we had done that in some time. I took her to get a hair cut after another morning struggle to brush her hair. (She hates getting her hair brushed, so I had them cut about 6-inches off - maybe more.) Afterwards we went to lunch. Nothing special, just a little pizza place in the same shopping center as the hair salon. I had so much fun with her though. She entertained me with silly and scary faces. Whenever I acted scared she assured me that she was only teasing me. She had me in serious stitches. I find this girl very hilarious.
 
It got me thinking though how important it is to spend one-on-one time with each of my children. I think this should become a regular thing.

Do you go on "dates" with your kids? What are some of your favorite things to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment