Pages

8.15.2014

In the Nude

I'm a big fan of the Duchess of Cambridge. I love, love, love her style. I'm constantly admiring her nude pumps she has been rocking for a few years now, so I decided to hunt down a look-a-like pair for myself. Why a look-a-like? Well, I don't really feel like dropping $345 on the exact shoes. In case you're interested they're the Sledge style from L.K. Bennett (check them out here.) I'm sure the L.K. Bennett shoes are fabulous and worth every penny, but I have other things I need to spend $345 on...like, you know, groceries and daycare.
Image from here
Anyway, I ended up getting the Regola Platform Heels from Nine West for $79. They're a really close match for under a quarter of the price. Works for me.
Image from here
I've only worn them a few times so far, but I love how they look; especially with dresses. With no visual interruption as leg meets foot they'll make your legs look longer. I'm also finding they go with pretty much everything. As far as comfort, they're a pretty high heel (4"), but I'm used to that, so I don't mind. I've worn them the entire day at work and have been fine (although it always feels good to kick them off at the end of the day too). This is a very versatile pump to add to your wardrobe.

Just for the record, this was not a paid for or sponsored post (I wish).  I think this is a good product, so I just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment