Pages

8.18.2014

Let's Go To The Movies - Guardians of the Galaxy

Bill and I got out for a date night recently and saw Guardians of the Galaxy. It was so much fun!

I love a good super hero movie, and this one did not disappoint. Not being a comic book fan, I wasn't familiar with the story at all. It's always nice to go into something like this completely blind and end up loving it. I would love to know if the comic book fans enjoyed it as much as I did.

Chris Pratt was excellent in the lead role of Peter Quill. I've been a fan of his for years thanks to Parks and Recreation, so I was so happy to see him successfully make the jump to the big screen. Zoe Saldana, as Gamora, was equally entertaining; as was the rest of the cast too. I especially liked seeing Karen Gillan again, although I almost didn't recognize her without hair!!

If you're looking for a movie that is fun, action packed, and doesn't take itself too seriously...this is the movie for you. Fun for the whole family. I highly recommend checking this movie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment