Pages

10.20.2014

Pumpkin Patch

We headed to the pumpkin patch last weekend - which was weird because it was 85° out...in mid-October. I'm used to bundling up kids for this annual trip, but this year we were pumping them with water and worried about sunburns. (You'd think I would know to carry it with me everywhere by now).

We went to MacDonald's Ranch in Scottsdale. I thought they had a pretty decent set-up. There were lots of different things for the kids to do like...

Practice their lasso skills.
Or, pan for gold.
And of course, there were lots of animals to pet.
We took a hayride to the pumpkin patch. They also had a train you could ride to the patch, so we took that on the way back. The kids had fun picking pumpkins and climbing all over everything.
We managed one awkward family photo while on the hayride.
Another fun October activity checked off the list. I'm not sure when we'll be carving our pumpkins though. It's still so hot here!! Everyone keeps telling me the temperature will drop after Halloween. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment