Pages

4.01.2015

Multiplying Like Rabbits

Easter is pretty early this year, and for once I'm ahead of the game. I've already got all the goodies for baskets, and put up some decorations. There are bunnies...lots and lots of bunnies.
On the mantel I have a "Happy Easter" garland I picked up at Pottery Barn Kids last year.
I got these cute vintage bunnies from Zulily.
My grandmother hand painted this little guy. I've had him pretty much my entire life. 
Then, finally, I have my childhood Easter basket that my mom made for me. Yes, it's macrame, and it's awesome. I'm determined to make similar ones for my kids someday.
Moving into the kitchen. I picked up a few new items from Target.
They're white ceramic bunnies with gold ears. One is a cookie jar and the other a candy dish. So cute.
Then, finally I made up the table and the bar top in the dining room as well.
I found this super cute set of velour bunnies on Amazon (here).
I've had the ikat table runner for ages. It's originally from Crate and Barrel. The glass basket and alabaster eggs are from Williams-Sonoma. I've had them for a while too, but they still sell alabaster eggs there (here).
Finally, at the bar, we have a little ornament egg tree I picked up at Target last year, some foam glittery bunnies from Zulily, and my Peeps salt and pepper shakers from Lennox.
There you have it. We'll be surrounded by bunnies for the next week or so, and it makes me pretty happy. Do you decorate for Easter? What about Easter traditions? I just picked up this cake pan from Amazon to make our traditional Lamb Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment