Pages

4.20.2015

Vegetable of the Month - Eggplant

Bill and I were at the store over the weekend, and the eggplant just looked beautiful. I decided right then and there that eggplant would be our vegetable this month and picked some up. Then I realized I had no idea what to do with an eggplant. That's what Pinterest is for though, and before I knew it I was making Baba Ganoush!

Vegetable - Eggplant
Recipe - Baba Ganoush
I've heard the phrase Baba Ganoush before, but I had no idea what it was. Turns out, it's a lot like hummus, and it is delicious!! I loved this. It was good and super easy to make. The best part...Seamus ate it!!!

It only took 4 months and 7 recipes to find a vegetable dish he would eat. Who would have thought it would be eggplant or Baba Ganoush? I just gave him a pita chip and he went to town. Of course, I then had to cal him "my little Baba Ganoush" all night long.

Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment