Pages

5.18.2015

Let's Go To The Movies - Pitch Perfect 2

I saw Pitch Perfect 2 on Friday! It was a sold out showing too.
The Bellas are back! After an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction causes them to be suspended from competition, their only shot at redemption is to win the World Acapella Championships.

I was really looking forward to seeing Pitch Perfect 2, as I enjoyed the first one so much. The original was definitely better, but this sequel was really entertaining too. I think they relied too much on the gags from the first time around, but they were funny then and pretty funny now. Anna Kendrick is quickly becoming one of my favorite actresses, and Rebel Wilson steals every scene she's in. Fun flick!

Best part...Clay Matthews singing Bootylicious. Go Pack Go!

Have you seen any good movies lately?  I've heard nothing but rave reviews for Mad Max: Fury Road. I think I need to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment