Pages

5.01.2015

Tête-à-Tête With Design Mom

One of my favorite, favorite blogs to read is Design Mom, written by the amazing Gabrielle Blair. It's a daily must read for me, and part of my morning routine at work. She just came out with her first book, Design Mom: How to Live with Kids: A Room-by-Room Guide and is on book tour. When I read she was stopping at the Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe I bought my tickets immediately.
It was such a fun event. I arrived about an hour early, and she was already there helping to set up and putting together gift bags. She was totally approachable and super nice.
After the signing, there was a Q&A. Bonus, Jenny Komeda from Little Green Notebook, another favorite blog of mine, moderated. I got to meet her as well, and tell her how much I enjoyed her blog. 
I've only flipped through the book so far, but it looks really good. I can't wait to dive into it more. It looks to have a ton of great tips and ideas.

I love reading blogs as much as I love reading books. I can't recommend Design Mom and Little Green Notebook enough.

What blogs do you read? I'm always looking for more to add to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment