Pages

7.20.2015

Bookshelf Redux

I hadn't really tried to restyle our bookshelves since they initially went up (see here). So, I thought it was time to give it another try.
Left - Before / Right - After
Here's a closer look.
I like this attempt better, but it's still not great. I'm slowly collecting globes for the top shelf. I really want a big cluster of them along the top. I think it would look cool and is a nice nod to our love of travel.

I added the framed piece of art in the middle, and picked up a few more decorative accessories.

I'm still thinking some baskets on the bottom shelf or the floor to hold all the puzzles and games might help...break it up visually a little bit.

If you have any styling tips, ideas, or questions - please comment. I love when readers leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment