Pages

7.27.2015

Vegetable of the Month - Spaghetti Squash Part Two

I knew our second spaghetti squash recipe this month was going to be a winner. It had bacon in it after all, and goat cheese too - both favorites of mine.

Vegetable: Spaghetti Squash
Recipe: Spaghetti Squash with Bacon, Spinach, and Goat Cheese
I loved this recipe! It was one of the best recipes I've tried in a long time. There was so much flavor and texture, and then the tang from the goat cheese...so good.

Bill and I both gobbled it straight down. I set the plate in front of Madeleine, and she told me it looked delicious. Of course, after one bite she declared she didn't like it. Seamus ate the goat cheese and that was it. Fine with me though, it meant there was more for Bill and me. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment