Pages

9.11.2015

What'cha Watching?

It's just about time for all the network shows to start back up. I used to always look forward to this time of year, but TV has changed so much lately (as well as my tastes) that there's actually not much I'm really looking forward to any more.

I do have some returning favorites though, and they are...
   The Big Bang Theory (premieres 9/21)
   Modern Family (premieres 9/23)
   Mindy Project (premieres 9/15, and has moved to HULU)
   Doctor Who (premieres 9/19)
   The Walking Dead (premieres 10/11)

That's it!!

I had been watching Once Upon A Time, Sleepy Hollow, and Grimm; but was pretty disappointed with each of their last seasons. I'm thinking it's time to drop them.

Bill will probably continue watching Gotham and Flash, and he's expressed interest in Heroes Reborn as well.

Other than that, there are only three new shows that have peaked my interest, and two of them are more for Madeleine than me.
First, The Muppets. Madeleine is pretty into the Muppets, and I find them entertaining as well. We'll definitely be checking this one out to watch as a family.
Next up is Supergirl, which I'm also going to check out for Madeleine. She loves super heroes, and I like that this one follows a female superhero for a change. I'm not sure if there are any other super hero shoes out right now that have a female as the lead. I'm intrigued, but it might be too adult for her. I'll check it out first, and see if it is appropriate. If it's not, I don't think I have much interest in it for just myself, but Bill likes these types of shows too, so maybe.

Finally, the only new show that has really peaked my interest big time is, Scream Queens. This has guilty pleasure written all over it, and I can't wait to check it out!

What are your returning favorites? What shows are you looking forward too this season? Are you planning on dropping any you have watched for years?

No comments:

Post a Comment