Pages

10.27.2015

Vegetable of the Month - Butternut Squash Part Two

For our second Butternut Squash recipe, I decided to make Butternut Squash Soup!

By the way, I do know that Butternut Squash is technically a fruit, but it seems way more vegetable-like than fruit-like, so in my brain it's categorized as a vegetable.

Vegetable - Butternut Squash
This was a pretty good recipe. It was not the "best" Butternut Squash Soup I had ever had, but it was definitely decent. I ended up adding garlic and a lot of salt to the recipe to cut the blandness a bit. As for the kids, I offered it for lunch when I was making it, but got no takers. There loss, I guess. I really liked it though, and would definitely make it again.

Incidentally, the best Butternut Squash Soup I have ever had is at Paul Martin's American Grill here in Scottsdale. Check it out if you're a local.

No comments:

Post a Comment