Pages

11.02.2015

2015 Halloween Costumes

Let's bring all this Halloween business to a close with a quick look at our costumes. Bill and I went to a Halloween party Friday night, and pretty much came up with our costumes, well...Friday night. We scoured past costumes, the kids' dress up-drawers, and weird things we already owned (me - cowboy boots, Bill kilt and sword). Here's what we ended up with!
Next up, the kids.
Madeleine decided to be a wolf again (available here). She told me many times over the past couple months she had to be a wolf two Halloweens in a row. Seamus was a lion (available here), which was a past Halloween costume from Madeleine a few years ago.

I love reusing costumes! They get extra wear and require no effort on my part.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!



No comments:

Post a Comment