Pages

11.11.2015

My New Jams - Adele, Arianna, and Gwen

I've added three new tunes to my music collection, and seem to have them running on repeat lately. I love new music!

Adele - Hello

Adele is back, yay! It's a beautiful song (although a little slow). I'll definitely be picking up her new album later this month.

Ariana Grande - Focus

I'll confess I wasn't much of an Ariana Grande fan initially, but she's really started to grow on me. This is a pretty fun pop song, and she may actually have the makings of a decent pop princess.

Gwen Stefani - Used To Love You

This video is actually kind of heartbreakingly beautiful. I was so bummed to hear about her and Gavin's split, and this song has got to be about that, which makes it even more sad. It's pure Gwen though, and I love it!

What have you been listening to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment