Pages

11.23.2015

New Netflix Shows

I don't think it's any secret how much I love Netflix (see here). They've seriously been killing it in the original programming department for a while now, and they show no sign of stopping anytime soon. Here's a quick look at three new shows I'm watching or plan on watching on Netflix.

We recently started watching Aziz Ansari's new show Masters of None. He's been a favorite of mine since Parks and Recreation. Bill and I even saw him perform in Las Vegas last year for our anniversary (see here). The show is so very fresh and funny. Love it!

I'm also looking forward to Jessica Jones, a dark, super hero drama, starring Krysten Ritter. Gotta love shows about female super heroes. This one just premiered a few days ago, and I can't wait to check it out.

Then, of course, there's the Bill Murray holiday special, A Very Murray Christmas (available December 4th). Bill Murray, George Clooney, Jason Schwartzman, Michael Cera, Amy Poehler, and directed by Sophia Coppola! This is right up my alley. I'm really looking forward to watching it next month.

What are your favorite Netflix shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment