Pages

11.20.2015

The Desk Is In

When last we left Madeleine's room, I was planning on picking up a cute little desk for this wall (see here).
Well, I actually did pick up the desk shortly thereafter, but had yet to ever photograph it for your viewing pleasure. It's working perfectly, and as predicted is full of crayon marks already.
It's this desk and chair from IKEA.
You also might have noticed that I finally hung the little bird picture up above her dresser. That was a Target clearance find awhile back. The gold whale and pink lamp are also from Target. The deer is from IKEA (similar here). The ceramic music box, Cinderella, and Prince Charming are all vintage - saved from my childhood. Lastly, the little yellow hedgehog on the desk was a clearance find at CB2.

It's coming along, but I feel like I have an awful long way to go with the final styling of it all still.

No comments:

Post a Comment