Pages

12.16.2015

Get Carded

This year's Lundie holiday card is officially in the mail. With all the craziness in the world lately, I decided on a simple "Peace on Earth" theme. We also had a semi-decent family picture to use. I know, I was shocked too.
I used Shutterfly again this year. They're good quality cards, have a great selection, and are really decently priced. I also had an extra $10 off coupon, so it was a no brainer.

Do you have your cards out yet? Do you do the photo card? How do you display them in your house? I have all the ones we've received taped around our kitchen window. It's so much fun to look at them each day!

Just for the record, this was not a paid for or sponsored post (I wish).  I think this is a good product, so I just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment