Pages

1.01.2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everybody! I hope you are all recovering well from all that crazy New Year's Eve partying. I actually feel great. Probably because I rung in the new year pretty much comatose in a NyQuil induced sleep.

I don't know about you, but I am super excited for 2016. Mostly because I finally get to start using my new planner!!  Haha, just kidding, but you know, not really. I'm seriously into stationary and office supplies, so this is always a big moment for me.
This year, I really wanted one that broke up the day by hour. I was hoping, if I can specifically schedule them into my day, it might help me start doing some of the things I've been putting off for far too long. We'll see if it works.

I decided on the Simplified Planner by Emily Ley. I love the fun and colorful stripes and the little gold details. I feel more organized already!

I haven't made any specific resolutions, but there are so many things I want to accomplish. I'm definitely going to ride that New Year's high as long as possible.

Did you make any resolutions? Have you ever kept a resolution?

P.S. The blog turns two today!! I want to say a big THANK YOU to all my readers for well, reading!! I appreciate it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment