Pages

2.10.2016

Valentine's Day Touches - Powder Room and Dining Room

Time to check out the final two rooms I decked out for Valentine's Day!

First up, the downstairs powder room.
I picked up these hand towels from Kohl's. Then, I added some red glass gems to an apothecary jar, and bought some pink Method hand wash from Target.
Finally, I found this little mat in the Target dollar section (although it was $3).
Simple and cute! Also, the kids love the foaming hand wash - who knew? I'm pretty sure Madeleine legitimately thought it was magic the first time she used it.
Moving onto the dining room!
I picked up this fun "Be Mine" Mylar balloon kit from Target. I love how graphic and bright it is on that big white wall of ours.
Then, I brought out my favorite linen/neon pink striped table cloth from CB2 (see here). The heart bowl is from Target as well; I just filled it with candy hearts. I actually ended up moving the apothecary jar from the powder room over to this table too for safety. I topped it all off with some grocery store dyed daisies.
The bookshelves got this little XOXO garland from Target.
And finally, like the mantel (see here), the banister got a homemade paper chain too.
There you have it. I feel like we should throw a Valentine's Day party now or something. It definitely makes the house look cheery!

P.S. Ex's and Oh'sValentine's Day MantelValentine's Day Touches - Kitchen and Couch

No comments:

Post a Comment