Pages

2.08.2016

Valentine's Day Touches - Kitchen and Couch

I've been having a blast decorating the house for Valentine's Day. I keep waiting for Bill to be like, "Enough with the hearts already!" - but amazingly, he doesn't seem to mind; so I'm just going to keep piling it on. Hah! 

First up, the kitchen.
The towels are these from Kohl's. They always have the best holiday hand towels. Super cute, and since they're terry cloth, they're completely functional too.
I also picked up this cute candy heart cookie tin from Target. I can't wait to fill it with the Valentine's Day cookies I'm making.
Finally, the couch got a little Valentine's Day makeover too - Bill's grandfather's quilt and this cute little LOVE pillow from Target.
Next up, the powder room. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment