Pages

4.08.2016

Pumped Up Kicks

Have you guys been noticing the white canvas sneaker trend out there lately? I have been seeing them all over the internet, and I've been itching to hop on board. They're cool, classic, and effortless. Simply match them with a pair of boyfriend jeans and a t-shirt, and you're good to go.

I decided to get in on the trend with these Chuck Taylor Shoreline sneakers from Converse.
I love them because they're slip-ons that look like lace-ups, and they don't make my feet look super tiny like some sneakers do. They also go with practically everything, and I've been wearing them every chance I get. I was a little worried that they would get really dirty really fast; but I've had them about two months now, and they still look good. Plus, I'm thinking if I throw them in the wash they'll whiten back up no problem.

I rounded up a few more options for your browsing pleasure. They're all super cute and affordable too. Enjoy!
What do you think of this trend? Are you into it, or is it not your thing? What other trends are you loving or hating right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment