Pages

6.17.2016

What I'm Watching

I recently discovered this great new show on Bravo of all places. It's called Odd Mom Out and it's so much fun! I binge watched Season 1 On Demand (only 10 episodes), and am all caught up to Season 2 which just premiered. The star, Jill Kargman is my new hero.


I also just finished up watching a sweet little mini-series on Amazon. From the creator of Downton Abbey, Julian Fellowes, brings to life Anthony Trollope's novel, Doctor Thorne. It's witty and fun, and I'd say, classic Trollope, but I've never read Trollope before! A fact I'll be sure to rectify soon after enjoying this program so much.  


What have you been watching this summer? Do you catch up on TV you missed over the summer, or take a break from shows altogether for awhile? I think I'm a little bit of both. I like the break, so if I am going to watch TV, it has to be good TV that is worthy of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment