Pages

9.05.2016

Totally Binge-Worthy - Orphan Black

I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend. I just wanted to drop a quick post about this binge-worthy show Bill and I have been watching on AmazonPrime. It's BBC America's, Orphan Black, and it's amazing!

Check it out!

The lead actress, Tatiana Maslany (who I raved about way back here), is insanely good. I don't think I'm spoiling anything when I tell you this show is about clones and Maslany plays them all - and plays them just so, so good at that. Each of the clone characters are so distinct - different accents, different personalities; it is seriously like watching multiple actresses. I think that is what I like best about the show. You'll be watching a scene with three clones in it and you totally forget that it is the same actress playing each part. She's that good.

Oh, and don't even get me started on when she plays a clone impersonating one of the other clones. It's mind-blowing!

Anyway, we blew threw Season 1 and are about to start Season 2. In real time, the show is in it's 5th and final season. So, as far as binge-watching goes, it's a relatively quick one.

I have no idea how Tatiana Maslany has not won an Emmy for this role yet, but she's nominated again this year, and I'll be rooting for her to win it later this month.

Also, Alison is my favorite clone!

Have you found any binge-worthy shows lately? Let's talk TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment