Pages

10.10.2016

Boo! Halloween Decor

I've started decorating for Halloween! One of the main reasons I love the holidays is the decorating. It's fun to change things around, and the kids think it's great.

Every year I try to add a few new items to my collection. Here's what we have going on this year.
My BOO marquee sign from a few years back is still going strong.  It's actually still available from Grandin Road (my favorite place for Halloween decor), and they have a fun purple EEK sign this year as well.
The hanging skeleton bat is new this year from Grandin Road too.
The skulls and garland are a couple years old now, but they round everything out nicely.
I randomly found these candy corn cones at the specialty grocery store near my house, AJ's Fine Foods. I loved the sparkle and pop of color they bring to the hearth.
Here's the panned out version. This is the one time of year Bill's telescope goes perfect with the decor.
We still have more to do both indoors and out. Plus lots of more fun Halloween activities. Stay tuned!

P.S. October Is Here... | Halloween Decorations - Inside Edition | Do I Like Orange?

No comments:

Post a Comment