Pages

10.19.2016

More Halloween Decor!

I mentioned how I decorated our fireplace for Halloween the other day (see here), and have now finally gotten around to cleaning up and photographing the rest of this year's interior Halloween decorations.

First up, I rounded out the family room by giving the television cabinet the old black and orange treatment as per usual.
I love putting the kids' trick-or-treat pumpkins here. It's a nice pop of color and keeps them out of the way until needed. The candle holders I've had for ages.
The kitchen got a few fall touches as well.
Plus, I added a bit of new Dia de los Muertos fun too. The hand towels are new from Kohl's (see here).
The banner and hanging skulls are old from Target, but they have very similar ones available again this year (see here and here).
The powder room also got some new towels from Kohl's (see here). They really are the best place to get holiday hand towels.
Moving onto the living/dining room - more Dia de los Muertos! The colors just work so perfectly with my current decor.
Here's a close up of what's happening on the table. The skulls and black jack-o-lanterns are old. The skeletons and table cloth are from Target last year, but again they have similar ones this year (see here and here). My favorite thing though, are my new macaroon spiders!! They're from Grandin Road (see here), and are so adorable.
The rest of the spiders went on the bar, along with my glittery sugar skull and lanterns. They're both old, but Target has similar lanterns again this year (see here).
Moving over to the living room area. The front door has my Dia de los Muertos wreath from Target (similar here). Again, love the pop of color against the all white background.
Finally, new this year for my coffee table, white ceramic pumpkins from Grandin Road (see here) and velour spiders from Target (see here).
The pumpkins were a great deal and work, not just for Halloween, but all throughout the fall season. I was also impressed with these spiders. There are fuzzy, poseable, and have a nice weight to them - also, super cheap!
That's what's going on inside the Pretty Handsome house for Halloween. Do you decorate for Halloween? Do you do scary, crafty, glam, or a mix of everything?


P.S. To see how my Halloween decorations have grown from year to year, check out Halloween Decorations - Inside Edition | October Is Here... | One More Thing For Halloween  

No comments:

Post a Comment