Pages

3.27.2017

Easter Window Shopping

I was going to share how I decorated the house for Easter, but I realized it's pretty much exactly like it was last time I shared back in 2015 (see here). It's definitely been too long since I added to my Easter decor.

This year, I randomly picked up two new bunnies from the grocery store, but that's it!
They're super cute and have a surprising amount of heft to them. The only bad thing is that the "grass" sheds a bit, but as long as I don't handle them too much they're fine. 

That's probably all I'll be adding to the collection this year, but it hasn't stopped me from doing a lot of online window shopping. Here's a few decorations for the season that have caught my eye.

Hallmark's Easter Heritage Collection includes a very dapper Mr. and Mrs. bunny and a cute framed picture. They have a fun vintage vibe to them, without being too cutesy (although they're probably right on the cusp).

William Sonoma always has my favorite alabaster eggs. I already have a little 6-pack, but someday I'll finally pull the trigger on a 24-pack. They look so simple and chic displayed in a pretty bowl.

I thought this Garden Bunny Cloche, from Pottery Barn, was sweet and understated. If I were to spring for anything else this year, it would probably be this.

Lenox, a favorite company of mine, has this fun little Bunny Quartet that appeals to the music lover in me.  They also have these pretty ornament tree and ornaments for each holiday that I've been meaning to pick up for ages.

All pretty and fun stuff that if I had some money to blow I'd be all over. As it is, I'll probably check them all out right after Easter to see if I can snag any on clearance.

Oh, and if you're looking for something quick and easy to brighten up your home for Easter, nothing beats fresh tulips or lilies.

Happy decorating!!

P.S. Target still has my white ceramic bunny candy dish and cookie jar from the old post (see here). I'm only seeing them in store though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment