Pages

3.10.2017

Seamus Is Four!

Can you believe it? Seamus turned four-years-old this week! We celebrated with a little family party mid-week, but have big plans for our reptile loving boy coming up soon.
You know it's a party when we eat in the dining room! Yes, we set up shop in the dining room and ate homemade pizza and cupcakes. 
Speaking of cupcakes, I had so much fun making this snake cake for Seamus. It's actually pretty self-explanatory, but I'll have a little how-to post on it coming soon.
Silly boy + party hats = fun, fun, fun!
Needless to say, the birthday boy was very excited.
So, excited that he hardly ate a thing because he couldn't wait to open his presents!
Bill and I saved his big birthday present until last. It was...
A BIG BOY BIKE!

Seamus has been cruising around on his little balance bike for ages now, so we thought he would be ecstatic. Turns out, not so much, but that's okay. I'm sure he'll be biking around on it soon enough. 
All in all, it was a really great night. I can't believe he's four. He's hilarious and so, so smart. I'm beyond greatful that I get to be his mama. Love you, Shea!

P.S. Seamus' Third Birthday Recap | Let's Get Dirty | 1st Birthday Recap

No comments:

Post a Comment