Pages

4.05.2017

Trend Alert - The Cold Shoulder

Remember at the Golden Globes earlier this year when I talked about all the dropped shoulder gowns that came out of nowhere (see here)? Well, that trend has officially hit the masses, and officially has a name too - The Cold Shoulder. I'm seeing it in both top and dress form all over the place, and I can't decide whether or not to give it a try. 

A lot of them are very feminine and flowy - giving off a Bohemian vibe that doesn't feel very me. I don't particularly like clothes that are needlessly frilly.
1 | 2 | 3
4 | 5 | 6

However, I've started to see some that are a bit more structured that have me thinking of giving it a go. I could see myself trying numbers 1 or 6 below.
1 | 2 | 3
4 | 5 | 6

I think a great way to test the waters with this trend (and where I may start myself) are the t-shirt versions out there. I'm actually really liking number 6 below.
1 | 2 | 3
4 | 5 | 6

What do you guys think of this trend? Yes? No? Maybe, so? I'm willing to give it a try, if for no other reason than curiosity to see if I could pull it off or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment