Pages

6.12.2017

The Best T-Shirt

You guys, I found the best t-shirt that I just had to tell you about it.  It's the Relaxed Linen-Blend Curved Hem Tee from Old Navy.

Here's why I love this t-shirt.

- It's fitted at the bust, then gradually flares out. So, it hugs the thinnest part of me, but still hides my tummy.
- The scoop neckline is the perfect blend between a crew neck and a v-neck. It shows a little décolletage like a v-neck, but still feels modest like a crew.
- The cut of the sleeves is extremely flattering to the arms.
- It's linen, so it's nice and light and can easily be dressed up or down.

Then, to be fair, because I said it was the best t-shirt, not a perfect t-shirt; I'll tell you the two smallest cons I've uncovered from my experiences wearing it.
- It's slightly sheer, which may or may not be your thing. It's not mine, so I always wear a cami underneath.
- It pills slightly. Not enough that it's terribly noticeable to anybody except me, but enough that I've noticed.

It's only a $17 shirt though, so I don't expect it to last forever, you know. However, my wardrobe is still in transition, and this was a great, inexpensive find, and exactly what I needed to get me though the summer.  

I bought it in three colors: Cream (above, which reads as white), Marionberry, and Dark Charcoal Gray.

8/14 Update: The shirt is on sale now for $10-$14. I seriously picked up four more - another Cream, Peach Gelato, I Think Olive, and Coral Tropic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment